There is a number of professionals that buy CAD maps. Here are just a few...
Computer-aided design (CAD) maps are used by a variety of professionals, including:
- Architects - Architects use CAD maps to create detailed, accurate plans and drawings of their designs.
- Engineers - Engineers use CAD maps to create plans and drawings of structures, systems, and equipment.
- Urban planners - Urban planners use CAD maps to create plans for the development of cities and communities, including the layout of streets, buildings, and public spaces.
- Land surveyors - Land surveyors use CAD maps to create detailed maps of land, including topographic and boundary maps.
- Interior designers - Interior designers use CAD maps to create detailed plans for the layout and design of interior spaces.
- Landscape architects - Landscape architects use CAD maps to create plans for the design of outdoor spaces, including gardens, parks, and public areas.
- Geologists - Geologists use CAD maps to create maps of the earth's surface, including maps of natural features such as mountains and rivers.
- Environmental scientists - Environmental scientists use CAD maps to create maps of the environment, including maps of natural resources and maps of areas affected by environmental problems.
If you're interested in a CAD map, you can download one here for any part of the UK.