This is a highly detailed map of all of London in CAD format ideal for presentational and design use. With an incredible 1.5M features and 27 layers, the map allows for granular styling and highlighting of selected layers. All the key layers are available, including road networks, building outlines, rivers, bridges and many more.
- Download a ready-to-use full 2D CAD file for the city of London in DWG format.
- The DWG file uses closed polylines with over 25 layers (buildings, blocks, streets, highways, limitations and more).
- It is ready to use in all major CAD software such as Autocad, Rhino, TinkerCAD, Fusion 360 and SketchUp.
- You will receive an email with a link to download the DWG file after purchasing the product.
More information about the file:
- Format: DWG
- File Size: 1.31 GB
- Features: 1.5M
- Delivery time: up to 2 hrs
- Price: £29
- Layers: 27
10 USES FOR A LONDON DWG MAP
- Can help locate the boundaries for all properties and buildings.
- Can be used to analyse and create a site analysis of any area in London.
- Can aid in finding potential development sites.
- Site appraisals for potential investors.
- Plan delivery routes for materials, waste and other possible transportation needs.
- Can be used as a base map to analyse traffic, sound, or light of an area in London or for the whole city.
- Can help create tourist guides and routes.
- It can be used to create hazard maps for the city and prevent damages.
- Help create health maps for each London area.
- Give context to any development proposal within the city of London, so very useful for architects, engineers and developers to have in hand.